Copeland Community Fund 2017-19 Youth Fund Strategy commits to two years funding for youth projects in the borough. The purpose of the Youth Fund is to provide revenue support to existing provision within Copeland and consider new complementary provision.
- The Fund will accept applications for youth projects targeting children and young people from 0 – 19 years (or up to 25 years if the young person has special educational needs and/or a disability).
- Projects must demonstrate that they can meet the NDA Socio Economic Policy.
- Organisations can apply for youth projects on an individual basis, however, CCF also looks favourably on collaborative projects.
- The Fund encourages collaborative projects, and as such will consider Youth Fund projects for up to 100% funding, under exceptional circumstances and subject to CCF Board approval.
- Applications to the Fund (with the exception of collaborative projects noted above) require match funding of:
- 50% for projects with a grant request over £25k
- 25% for projects with a grant request under £25k
- Youth projects will be limited to a two-year funding term.
- Youth projects are encouraged to reapply for support from the Fund, however, reapplications will only be eligible for salaries and associated costs.
- Any project wishing to apply should consider how they can achieve the ‘Essential’ output:
- The number of individuals attending more than 10 sessions in a year. And contribute to the aspirational outputs such as
- Local Young People Assisted in their Skills Development
- Number of Youth Volunteer Hours
- Capital costs to support revenue projects may be considered on an individual project basis.
Exclusions for the Youth Fund include:
- Faith based activities and venues
- Residential activities including expeditions and overseas trips
- Direct replacement of activities which are a statutory obligation
Contact Copeland Community Fund on 01946 598352 for further information or email email@example.com