Copeland Community Fund 2022-2025 Strategy continues to prioritise Children & Young People.
The Fund will accept projects targeting children and young people from 0 – 19 years (or up to 25 years if the young person has special educational needs and/or a disability). The purpose is to provide revenue and / or capital support to existing provision within Copeland and consider new complementary provision.
- Areas projects may focus on include, but are not limited to:
- Generic youth provision
- Outdoor pursuits
- Creative arts based provision
- Emotional resilience
- Improvement to facilities / equipment
- Projects must demonstrate that they can meet the NDA Socio Economic Strategy.
- Organisations can apply for children and young people projects on an individual basis, however, CCF also looks favourably on collaborative projects.
- Applications to the Fund (with the exception of collaborative projects noted above) require match funding of:
- 25% for projects with a grant request £3K to £25K
- 50% for projects with a grant request in excess of £25k
- Children and young people projects will be limited to a three-year funding term.
- Any project wishing to apply should consider how they can achieve and demonstrate a mix of the following outputs (using the NDA TOMS 37):
- Number of Attendances
- Local Young People Assisted in their Skills Development
- Number of Youth Volunteer Hours
Exclusions for the Children and Young People Fund include:
- Faith based activities and venues (unless broader community use)
- Residential activities (outside of Cumbria) including expeditions and overseas trips
- Direct replacement of activities which are a statutory obligation
Please contact Copeland Community Fund on 07833048986 or [email protected] for further information, guidance and support prior to submitting a funding application.