Copeland Community Fund 2022-2025 ‘Local Communities Fund’ offers support for projects seeking funding in the borough:
- Small Grants between £3,000 and £25,000
- Large Grants in excess of £25,000
There are 4 areas (themes) in which a project may focus:
- Employment & Enterprise
- Community Wellbeing
- Children & Young People
- Places & Spaces
- Projects must demonstrate that they can meet the NDA Socio Economic Strategy.
- Organisations can apply on an individual basis, however CCF also looks favourably on collaborative projects.
- Small applications require minimum of 25% match funding already secured or applied for.
- Large applications require minimum of 50% match funding already secured or applied for.
- Any project wishing to apply should discuss outputs with the Community Development Officers to ensure they align to the NDA TOMS’s 2020. (A copy of the TOMS’s utilised by Copeland Community Fund can be obtained by contacting the Team):
Exclusions for the Local Communities Fund will include:
- Faith based activities (unless broader community use)
- Residential activities (outside of Cumbria) including expeditions and overseas trips
- Direct replacement of activities which are a statutory obligation
- Refurbishments or new build of community venues which will benefit only one user group
Please contact Copeland Community Fund on 07833048986 or [email protected] for further information, guidance and support prior to submitting a funding application.