Copeland Community Fund 2017-19 ‘Local Communities Fund’ commits to funding for projects in the borough. Projects seeking funding between £3,000 and £25,000 may apply.
There are 4 areas (themes) in which a project may focus:
- Quality Open Spaces
- Improvements to Built Environment
- Arts, Culture & Sports
- Community Action
Projects must demonstrate that they can meet the NDA Socio Economic Policy.
Organisations can apply on an individual basis, however CCF also looks favourably on collaborative projects.
Applications to the Local Communities Fund require a minimum of 25% match funding already secured or applied for.
Any project wishing to apply should consider how they can achieve and demonstrate the following outputs where relevant:
- Match Funding
- Hectares of Open Space Improved
- No. of Attendances at a tourism attraction, community venue, sport session or event
- No. of Local people who access a community/sport/cultural opportunity or facility
- No. of New/Improved Community Facilities
- No. of New/Improved Cultural Facilities
- No. of New/Improved Sports Facilities
- No. of Volunteer Hours
- Sq Metres of New/Improved Floorspace
- FTE Jobs Created
- FTE Jobs Safeguarded
- Local People Assisted in their Skills Development
Exclusions for the Local Communities Fund will include:
- Youth focused projects (apply to Youth Fund)
- Work and Skills Project (apply to Work & Skills Fund)
- Faith based activities
- Individual schools or other educational establishments
- Direct replacement of activities which are a statutory obligation