Copeland Community Fund 2022-2025 Strategy introduces a priority for Community Wellbeing projects. The purpose is to provide revenue and / or capital support to existing provision within Copeland and consider new complementary provision.
- Projects may also wish to include one or more of the 5 Ways to Wellbeing:
- Be Active
- Keep Learning
- Give to Others
- Be Mindful
- Areas projects may focus on include, but are not limited to:
- Healthy eating programmes and initiatives
- Active lifestyles
- Social inclusion
- Social prescription programmes
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Carers initiatives
- Social Action
- Arts and culture
- Projects must demonstrate that they can meet the NDA Socio Economic Strategy.
- Organisations can apply for community wellbeing projects on an individual basis, however, CCF also looks favourably on collaborative projects.
- Applications to the Fund require match funding of:
- 25% for projects with a grant request £3K to £25K
- 50% for projects with a grant request in excess of £25k
- Community wellbeing projects will be limited to a three-year funding term.
- Any project wishing to apply should consider how they can achieve and demonstrate a mix of the
- Initiatives aimed at making local communities safer or reducing crime or anti-social behaviour
- Initiatives taken or supported to engage people in health interventions
- Initiatives or interventions taken to promote good mental health or that increase access to effective
mental health support
- Equipment or resources donated to Voluntary Community & Social Enterprises
- Number of voluntary hours donated to support Voluntary Community & Social Enterprises (excluding expert
- Donations or in-kind contributions to local community projects
- Number of Attendances at a facility project or event
Exclusions for the Community Wellbeing Fund include:
- Faith based activities and venues (unless broader community use)
- Residential activities (outside of Cumbria) including expeditions and overseas trips
- Direct replacement of activities which are a statutory obligation
Please contact Copeland Community Fund on 07833048986 or [email protected] for further information, guidance and support prior to submitting a funding application.