The purpose of the Enabling Fund is to strengthen your project; ensuring best fit between the project and what Copeland Community Fund and / or other funders want to invest in.
We can fund a range of development and viability assessment activities to help you strengthen the next stage of your application or support your application to other funders.
The Enabling Fund is able to support, but is not limited to:
- Commissioned Training to provide essential skills for the project to happen
- Planning Fees
- Pre planning Architect Fees
- Consultation Events
- Feasibility / Viability Studies
- Business Planning pre application
- Structural Surveys
- Energy Audits
- Third Party Funding to WREN
- Essential match funding demonstrating local funding commitment to Heritage Lottery Fund/Arts Council
Please note the link to the application form for this funding can be only accessed via the Copeland Community Fund Project Coordinators.
Contact the Project Coordinators to discuss your scheme:
Helen Conway or Sally Scales – 07825125324 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com