Cumbria Exchange is a new initiative for community organisations and businesses to connect with each other for mutual benefit.
By supporting each other businesses and communities can grow. Each contributing in genuine ways for social and economic good.
Are you a community organisation who could benefit from:
- Some time or support from an expert?
- Developing an area of expertise?
- Or, some equipment that a business could be looking to part with?
Are you a business who would like to:
- Support a group or organisation in the local community?
- Share your knowledge, resources and skills?
- Offer your employees a different learning/development opportunity; engaging with their local community?